|This Council shall be named the Japan-Slovenia Business Council (hereinafter referred to as “JSBC”).|
|(Purpose) Article 2||
JSBC is a Non-political, Non-profit organization, whose object shall be to promote the business relationships between Japan and Slovenia through the interactions of companies, organizations. And also, it shall be to strengthen the cooperation in industries of the both countries, and build up good business relationships in third countries.
|(Activities) Article 3||
For the purpose of attaining such objects, JSBC shall be in the following activities.
1. Provide opportunities to exchange each country’s business related information which is necessary when companies and organizations in JSBC do business.
2. Support activities if necessary which are aimed for promotions of actual business and cultural exchange between Japan-Slovenia.
3. Promote business relations through cooperating with Slovenia-Japan Business Council.
JSBC shall have a Secretariat in order to deal with office works.
1. Members shall take turns to be in charge of Secretariat, and the term of Secretariat shall be two years.
|(Membership) Article 5||
1. JSBC shall be composed of companies, organizations, and individuals which agree to the purpose in Article 2. Approval by the Board
of Directors shall be necessary to become a member.
|(Fee) Article 6||
Fee for the membership mentioned in point 3, Article 5 shall be as below:
|(Officers) Article 7||
JSBC shall have the following officers:
1. Chief Director, one
2. Directors, one to three
|(Election of Officers) Article 8||
1. The Chief Director shall be appointed on the Directors’
|(Role and Term of Officers) Article 9||
1. The Chief Director shall convene the joint sessions such as General Meeting of Members, and shall act as a chairman, and preside over
the affairs of JSBC.
2. The Directors shall assist the Chief Director and shall perform duties on behalf of the Chief Director in case of necessity.
3. The term of the officers mentioned in Article 7 shall be 2 years and may be reappointed.
|(General Meetings) Article 10||
1. General Meeting of Members, composed of the members mentioned in Article 5, shall be convened by the Chief Director and held more
than once a year.
|(Financial year) Article 11||
The financial year of JSBC shall commence on the first day of April every year and end of the thirty-first day of March of the following year.
|(Effective date) Article 12||
These articles shall take effect from 12th October, 2012.